Hot Topics - Quick links to important information or breaking news…
- Application deadline for Intervenor Compensation Grant is November 25, 2014. More information is available here.
- Final EIS for Badger-Coulee 345 kV Transmission Line: The final environmental impact statement (EIS) for the proposed Badger-Coulee 345 kV Transmission Line project is now available, and can be viewed here.
- Register now for Natural Gas Price Risk: An Anomaly of Last Winter or a Warning for Wisconsin. November 20, 2014 in Madison WI. The PSC, along with the Dept. of Administration State Energy Office and Wisconsin Paper Council, are sponsoring a one-day forum to discuss the economics and future of of natural gas in Wisconsin.
- PSC Issues Final Strategic Energy Assessment 2020: The report is available here
- Draft EIS for North Appleton to Morgan (Bay Lake) 345 kV and 138 kV Transmission Lines: The draft environmental impact statement (EIS) for the proposed North Appleton to Morgan (Bay Lake) 345 kV and 138 kV Transmission Line project is now available, and can be viewed here.
Welcome to the PSC's new Electronic Regulatory Filing (ERF) EZ Subscription service. Anyone interested in a specific case can now sign-up to receive e-mail notifications when new documents are filed. Individuals are not required to login or provide passwords.
Simply enter the docket (case) number, your e-mail address and click the Subscribe button. Electronic notifications containing links to the documents for that case will be sent to your inbox when new documents are received at the PSC. You can unsubscribe from these e-mails at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the message. You can even sign-up to receive notifications for multiple dockets, if you wish.
Link Directly to a Case
To view documents related to a specific case, enter the case number in the boxes below.
Additionally, you can select a specific type of document for the case. If you do not select a type of
document the search will return all the case documents.
If you do not know the specific case number, you may find the case you are looking for in our
list of major cases for electric,
natural gas, and
telecommunications or by searching